[SOLVED] Got BSOD "Fault page in non paged area" while playing games

May 15, 2022
I got this BSOD error like a week ago. It happens when I play games like valorant and now it started happen when I play another games too. I checked my RAM, SSD, and also ran sfc scan but everything turns out positive. All information I have from event viewer is this :
"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffbe3b62566bfc, 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffbe3b62566bfc, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: eb61189f-7d6a-4841-9289-687096e05431."

Solution
The cause of the BSOD seems unlikely considering what you were playing
vgk+0x148d0
Apr 08 2022vgk.sysVanguard Anti-Cheat driver

vanguard is the anti cheat for Valorant. So it killed itself?

some odd drivers i don't normally see
May 18 2006ndiscap.sysNDIS Packet Capture Filter driver
Jan 26 2008dam.sys
Oct 30 2022PRM.sys
they all appear to be parts of windows, its unusual for them to show in 3rd party driver list

Colif

Win 11 Master
Page fault in non paged area

probably a driver

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

May 15, 2022

probably a driver

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
I've just updated all my driver(gpu driver also). But this is not helping too. I'm gonna try to upload the dump file.

May 15, 2022

probably a driver

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CAQCZNC0bHLxkdEBdNr1DrYLb6JimrwG/view?usp=sharing

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/bLw471tg/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.

File information:MEMORY.DMP (May 15 2022 - 20:00:11)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process running at time of crash: VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 08 Min(s), and 16 Sec(s)

System: ASUS X415

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
vgk+0x148d0

Jan 26 2008dam.sys
Oct 30 2022PRM.sys
they all appear to be parts of windows, its unusual for them to show in 3rd party driver list

Solution
May 15, 2022
So
vgk+0x148d0

Jan 26 2008dam.sys

Oct 30 2022PRM.sys
the bsod is caused by the anti cheat itself ? Or is it a faulty driver problem ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
i would maybe try reinstalling Valorant and see if that fixes it.

generally if I find a driver named in stack text its the cause of bsod. vgk.sys only driver mentioned.

Could Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

May 15, 2022
i would maybe try reinstalling Valorant and see if that fixes it.

generally if I find a driver named in stack text its the cause of bsod. vgk.sys only driver mentioned.

Could Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it
I recently just reset my pc, gonna see if it's works or not.