GP Items

mark

When I create a new Group policy frm a windows 2003
server I get all thte options but when I edit tha same
policy from a windows 2000 machine It takes most of the
options away and then I can neither see them in 2k or
windows 2003 servers.

This article applies to Windows XP but it is the same thing that you are
seeing.
307900 Upgrading Windows 2000 Group Policy for Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307900

--
James Brandt [MSFT]