Question GPU 100% 3D usage lags on most games. (3060 ti)

Dec 3, 2021
I just recently ordered a prebuilt system here from CyberPowerPC not even a day ago with the only changes is swapping out the ram with some Gskill TridentZs that was in my old system. The computer was alright at first but when I tried to use any games on it the GPU would spike up massively to 100% causing games I used to be able to run on my gtx 970 in a different system run much worse. I've already done a few things to it since the initial problem, I cleared the GPU drivers and reinstalled them, enabled XMP in BIOS, I saw some forms say it could be ram but I am just lost now,

When my pc is idle the GUP is working at 0% which is good but anything that takes a bit of power to run that's when it spikes. I'm very lost on what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 3, 2021
check gpu temp?
brand and model of the psu?
That would be a GForce RTX Gigabyte 3060 ti for the graphics card.
Idle temperature would be 31C, attempting to push it would steadily rise and fluctuate from 34C and 35C.
[Edit] Read that as gpu not psu,
I'm looking now and I am seeing any branding at all. It claims to be 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply (Included) on the site.

Last edited: