Question GPU 100% Usage and Thermal Throttling serious issues (HP Omen RTX 2060/ i7-9th Gen)

Aug 10, 2021
Hello, I'm having some serious issues regarding my Laptop's GPU/CPU since January 2021, at first I was experiencing serious FPS drops in CSGO which I used to run on max settings, I normally got 250+ fps from the beginning but it suddenly dropped to 100fps, at that time I thought it was game's fault, maybe due to current updates I'm facing such issues but sooner or later it started affecting my other games too which I ran at max settings (like Genshin Impact and Valorant) and I was really confused what's happening, in my laptop i have HP OMEN Command Center which monitors all the activities that are running on my laptop and shows my statistics and then I noticed my laptop was reaching 95C temp both CPU and GPU, so after a 2-3 days of struggling from FPS drops I decided to tune down my graphic settings of all games from high to medium and everything went back to normal for a week but afterwards I again started facing FPS drops and Temp spike issues

I performed factory reset out of frustration, reinstalled everything and hoped that everything went back to normal, but it didn't, so opened it and cleaned the fans and other dusty places, but it didn't work either
I tried looking up for similar issues and their solutions on Reddit, there I found out about underclocking/undervolt the CPU and the GPU, looked up some videos about it and installed ThrottleStop for CPU and MSI Afterburner for GPU, did the underclocking/undervolting, at this point I must've factory resetted several times
Now even after undervolting/underclocking I cannot run my games at medium/high settings, all my games now run on low settings, still most of the time when i play games I suddenly get 100% GPU usage spike and Temperature of CPU cores reach up to 98C-100C and I have to restart the game to return back to normal, this keeps happening every few minutes and it's really annoying and recently a month ago my battery failed too, so I'll have to replace that. Now I don't know what to do with my laptop.

I bought this laptop in the December of 2019, this model is actually of Canada which was brought to me by my sister to India, and here in India the service providers of HP are useless, I once went to a guy who had licensed HP service, that guy just opened my laptop, checked fans and background processes running on my Task manager, and said there's no such problem I can see, if you're facing any problem just minimize the usage of your laptop which made no sense to me
I found another service provider which was directly sent to me by the virtual agent whom I communicated with on Whatsapp but the situation of COVID here is not good and all public transportations are restricted, so I cant go to that service provider now but eventually I'll visit them and I seriously have no hopes from them either

I somehow found this forum and saw people having similar issues but I didn't find them specific and solutions were vast which most of them I tried (except the Thermal Paste solution I guess but i have no idea how to do and what to do) but if anyone has other solutions which can be done please let me know
I seriously don't know what to do, if someone can guide me to a solution it would be really appreciated
Thanks.