GPU 4th time RMA no FIX,cant fix problem ever.

Infernoblaster

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
hello,my problem is so complicated i dont see myself able to fix this problem i tried my best here is my issue,
my GPU-GTX 780 ti oc from zotac returned from 4th time RMA, still my card is not able to install gpu driver,during driver installation it goes black screen and i restart it and it wont install, In device manager i see the error symbol with code 43.while in previous RMAs my pc would crash in game and will get blue screen and get full of artifacts and this time driver wont install, i dont see my self able to fix this issue.

SkyWalker1726

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
have they changed the card or are they returning the same one ??
if theirchanging it either u have a faulty MB or ur PSU is blowing it up
try installing the drivers with another card to test both the components.

Infernoblaster

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
My specs are:
Core i7 4790k
Cooler master 600 watt PSU thunder
Zotac gtx 780 ti OC
Transcend 16gb ram
Asus h97 pro gamer motherboard
Actually I reinstalled os and updated fully also my friends gpu 750 ti is working fine in my PC but this gpu won't install what so ever.i don't think so they are giving new card cause I see the same serial number,also my HDD is fully working properly.

Infernoblaster

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
i need to mention what happened after each RMA
after 1st RMA-it worked for 1 week i was playing siege,it crashed got a blue screen and restarted it i got full of artifacts.
after 2nd RMA-it worked for 3 days and same problem came.
after 3rd RMA -gpu worked for 6 months without any problem and again the problem returned
after 4th RMA-now cant install gpu driver but actually the blue screen and artifacts are fixed.
(driver installation problem also prevailed during previous RMAs too)

Infernoblaster

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
can you also suggest me a best gaming laptop with ultra gaming performance for atleast 3 years (not more than 2000$) or i need to wait for volta cards to come,iam in so much confusion cause of my pc state right now :(