May 24, 2024
Spec: (All new) (Been gaming for about a month)
Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 7600x
Gpu: AMD Rx 6800

So my Gpu core clock speed is supposed to be 1700 (at base) & 2100 (boosted) but everytime I have it above 1,000, something in my pc makes this annoying noise & my gpu ultization goes down alot but whenever I have it under 1,000 my gpu ultization is a good 85-95% & the annoying noise goes away (usually)

Just wondering why is this happening?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

something in my pc makes this annoying noise
Roll up a sheet of A4 paper into a cylinder, then hold one end to your ear. Use the other end to probe for the source of the sound.

May 24, 2024

So my Gpu core clock speed is supposed to be 1700 (at base) & 2100 (boosted) but everytime I have it above 1,000, something in my pc makes this annoying noise & my gpu ultization goes down alot but whenever I have it under 1,000 my gpu ultization is a good 85-95% & the annoying noise goes away (usually)

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x
CPU cooler: Thermal Assassin king se white rgb
Motherboard: Asrock a620m pro rs wifi
Ram: 2x16gb xpg DDR5 (white non rgb)
SSD/HDD: Leven lares m.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Gen4x4
GPU: Amd Radeon rx 6800 Swift 319
PSU: CX650M Semi-Modular ATX power supply 80+ bronze
Chassis: (not sure what this is)
Monitor: Asus TUF gaming Vg249q1a 1920x1080p Display Port.
Noise is coming from the back of the motherboard it seems like

May 24, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

something in my pc makes this annoying noise
Roll up a sheet of A4 paper into a cylinder, then hold one end to your ear. Use the other end to probe for the source of the sound.
Hi, Just updated it thanks.