GPU Benchmark Results Readout? Please help

Solution
He ran them with a Pentium. So it is hard to say if the scores are good because most people don't bench a 1070 with a Pentium. But he ran it with a 1070.

I would not buy this card unless it was a very good deal. I can almost guarantee that the card was for a miner. Hence the use of a Pentium with the 1070. Mining does not take a very powerful CPU, so miners go with the cheapest CPU they can get. The issue with buying a card that was used for mining is it was used at 100% for 24 hours a day for months or maybe even a year or more. So it will be hard to judge how much life is left in the card.

That's just my 2 cents.
He ran them with a Pentium. So it is hard to say if the scores are good because most people don't bench a 1070 with a Pentium. But he ran it with a 1070.

I would not buy this card unless it was a very good deal. I can almost guarantee that the card was for a miner. Hence the use of a Pentium with the 1070. Mining does not take a very powerful CPU, so miners go with the cheapest CPU they can get. The issue with buying a card that was used for mining is it was used at 100% for 24 hours a day for months or maybe even a year or more. So it will be hard to judge how much life is left in the card.

That's just my 2 cents.

Solution