Question Gpu broken AMD 6570 sapphire

Jan 30, 2020
Hi. My gpu is broken, then i unpluged the GPU from motherboard. Then i try to connect monitor to the motherboard port display, the problem is when i turn on my computer its nothing display. Why?

Jan 30, 2020
The i5 700s and the i7 800s do not have integrated graphics.

The only reason the motherboard has the outputs is because the motherboard supports CPUs that do.

If you look at ASUS's compatibility list, you'll see it notes the CPUs that have an iGPU.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P7H55M/HelpDesk_CPU/

You're not going to see anything without a GPU.
Tq so much brothers. Refer to my mobo. Its available to upgrade procsesor?

Dont upgrade to i7-880. Instead your motherboard supports overclocking, look for better air cooler (order from china one example is snowman cpu cooler , its 20-25dollar shipped worldwide from aliexpress) just rememebr to check it supports and has connection for lga1156 which is your cpu socket.
Get that thing running at 4ghz , there is guides everywhere it gives around 30% more performance and you wont bottleneck even gtx 970. Your fine up to gtx 1060 6gb if you get it running that high.

EDIT: if your not satisfied with results you need new motherboard / cpu and all that stuff but wont hurt to try, your 100% safe and dont bottleneck gtx 970 / rx 580 if you get it 3.75ghz+