Question GPU Clock is below 1000MHz when playing a certain games

Jul 8, 2024
Model:
Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-724L | Intel I7-11800H RTX 3060 Laptop GPU Variant

Describe the issue:
So, i've playin some game name Wuthering Waves but encountered some issue where the GPU Clock is always below 1000MHz and rarely goes to up 1000MHz.
It's so annoying since the FPS is becoming unstable and never stay at 60FPS, FYI my settings in the game is set to very low and even when i'm setting it to Advance where the setting is at max the issue still persist.

What have you tried already?:
I've trying to underclock the CPU and GPU, uninstall the driver using DDU, event flash the GPU Bios to another GPU and flash it back to the original one, updating the ACPI from device manager but still no luck.

When did it start producing the issue:
It start producing recently, idk if its software issue (from the application itself) or it is my device because when playing another UE4 or UE5 and Unity game e.g Once Human, Genshin Impact, ZZZ, etc, it is normal, goes beyond 1500MHz

Did you install new drivers &/or software before hand?:
Yes i've tried all method but no luck

Provide images/videos representing the issue: The images provided is game using Unreal Engine. View: https://imgur.com/a/zCDgBj0