swedeuk

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
i was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on a reasonably prices GPU cooling fan for a nVidia 9600GTXXX?

ive been looking on the normal websites, ebuyer, novatech, overclockers etc, but they dont really give any information on if it is fully compatiable with this G Card!

any advice, links would be helpful!

cheers :)

dokk

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2006
i was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on a reasonably prices GPU cooling fan for a nVidia 9600GTXXX?

ive been looking on the normal websites, ebuyer, novatech, overclockers etc, but they dont really give any information on if it is fully compatiable with this G Card!

Now that we've established that you have a 7600gt,,,same as mine I have the BFG 7600gt/oc,,you might check out the Vantec pro6,it will not only fit your card but 60 or so other configurations,am presently using same myself..
Note: You might have noticed in your travels that the newest cards are using the same rear exhaust principle for the problem of GPU heat,only sensible as the cards get more and more power hungry...:))

dokk

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2006

Now that we've established that you have a 7600gt,,,same as mine I have the BFG 7600gt/oc,,you might check out the Vantec pro6,it will not only fit your card but 60 or so other configurations,am presently using same myself..
Note: You might have noticed in your travels that the newest cards are using the same rear exhaust principle for the problem of GPU heat,only sensible as the cards get more and more power hungry...:))

The Thermalright HR-03 would work with the 7600GT PCI-E version I believe. It works with a number fo cards. Although It might be a little overkill for just a 7600 though. It's a magnificent cooler though. You need to get a fan seperatly. But the good thing about that is you can just find a really quiet one. I have all my fans on a fan control so when its idle i crank them all down. It's pretty darn quiet.