Question Gpu & CPU utilitys for Android os

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
Does know of any Gpu & CPU utilitys for Android os an were to get the apk's I'm looking specifically for temp&fan monitoring and control for cpu Temps and fan rpm read an for gpu something like msi afterburner to set clocks, voltage, and fan curve for a 1660 super oc or ti

What exactly are you trying to do that requires you to modify the voltage, clockspeed, etc for Android OS? You're talking about modifying ARM settings and good luck finding something that will allow you the flexibility to do so. Typically QualComm doesn't allow much modification when it comes to throttling, etc. ESPECIALLY with Snapdragon.

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
i was planning a htpc build that could playback 4k files an 4k discs an stream an maybe game via a steam os loaded in vmware
im just looking for somthing for the andriod side that can allow me to keep an eye on temps an set a gpu fan curve for when i que up steam os an game
iv got a nice ht system an the nvidia shield is great for about 80% of what i do but not gaming an playing 4k discs

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
ok heres my thinking on what im aiming to do build a android htpc that will run netfliks , hulu , hbomax , appletv an paromountplus an playback 4k files an 4k discs
all the streamers i currently use on my nvidia shield minus the playback 4k discs which i dont always rip to the nas drive as ther limited space at the moment

i dont game on the shield but on the htpc id like to add via the vmware the steam os to pull up when i want to game

the reason id like to know of any solid Gpu & CPU utilitys for Android os isnt to oc anything but to monitor temps an adjust an set gpu fan curve the cas fan ill set in bios

but for the gpu id like to tweak clocks ,volts a fan setting a bit were needed

the pc case is going to be a custom wood shell with interior dims of 4in h by 12in d by 22in w just enough room for a

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GM with a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G Graphics Card, 3X Windforce Fans flush mounted with the case frame an fans for max exhaust
and a custom 280mm rad res pump combo

CORRECTION 5IN H NOT 4 OUTER WILL BE 6.5IN H

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.