Question GPU Disconnects from display when drivers installed, system still runs. What's going on?

itzNighthawKx

Commendable
Feb 16, 2021
Hello,
I apologize in advance, as this is going to be a long read for those of you who are interested in assisting me.
About a month ago at the time of typing this, I built a new computer, following a YouTuber, Crater, 's recent "$1800 Build Guide", but I've run into some issues.

Specs:
AsRock Z790 PG SONIC R
Intel i5-13600K
Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600mhz 32gb (2x16)
Vetroo V5 Air Cooler
WD Blue SN580 M.2 2 TB
Zotac Trinity OC Geforce RTX 4070 TI
NZXT C850 (2022)
Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh C

The build was initially successful, everything lit up, fans spun, etc. I got into BIOS successfully, was able to boot to Windows 11 installation via USB flash drive.
However, during the install process, the monitor randomly went black and "lost connection". I figured something went wrong when Windows tried automatically installing display adapters/graphics drivers, so I booted into safe mode to see what happened. Nothing too interesting, I was able to see everything fine. I booted back into Windows, and everything seemed to be working fine. However, the display would consistently disconnect/cut out at random intervals, sometimes restarting the system on its own, sometimes the screen remaining black. Windows was still running, as I could hear the notifications in the background and I could see everything still running. I noticed my GPU fans stopped spinning though, when this happened. The text was still lit up, but the fans wouldn't spin.
I was able to use integrated graphics to install DDU and drivers directly from NVIDIA onto the computer, and I ran DDU in safe mode, and the GPU was detected, blah blah blah. It worked, and I was able to boot into Windows using my GPU, without drivers. I went to install GeForce experience, to install drivers, and when the display normally flickers (during a normal driver installation), my display simply would not come back on. I would hear the disconnect sound, and the display would not turn back on. I booted back into Windows using integrated graphics, and the GPU would not show in task manager. In device manager, it would state "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". Here's a list of troubleshooting that I've done:

-Ran DDU and installed the latest NVIDIA drivers from GeForce experience AND directly from their website. Same issue occurs, GPU works fine until drivers are installed, then it loses signal.
-Re-installed Windows 11 on a different flash drive, in case if there were corrupted GPU drivers within the installation media. Same goes for Windows 10. Same issue.
-Tested another GPU (MSI Ventus 2x OC RTX 2060) (Radeon RX 580) in my system, and both worked without issue. Driver installation from both NVIDIA and AMD went smoothly.
-Tested the RTX 4070 TI in another system; the card worked just fine, driver installation went smoothly.
Specs:
Asus Crosshair VI Hero (WIFI-AC)
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200mhz 16gb (2x8)
CoolerMaster Hyper212 Air Cooler
ADATA SU800 Ultimate 256GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD (2016)
MSI Ventus 2x OC RTX 2060
EVGA 600BR
Rosewill TYRFING
-Returned the card and got a replacement card from ZOTAC, same issue. Returned the card again and got the GYGABYTE EAGLE OC RTX 4070 TI to change the brand up, same issue persists.
-Tried different monitors, different display cables/HDMI cables, same issue persists.
-Set the default VGA output to PCI-E_1 in BIOS (disabling Onboard graphics)
-Set the PCI-E generation to GEN 3 instead of Auto, GEN 4, or GEN 5
-Ensured there were two separate PCI-E connector cables powering the GPU (ensuring that there was no daisy-chaining of the cables), because NVIDIA made their weird little adaptor thing.
-Ensured the motherboard and GPU were compatible. (there's no way that they aren't, the YouTuber I watched replicate the build had zero issues)
-Contacted ZOTAC and GIGABYTE tech support. (They both said that the card had a hardware issue and to return it, which doesn't seem to be the issue as far as I'm aware)
I'm at a loss, I don't know what could be wrong. My last resort if I can't find answers here is to return this card and get a RX 7900XT to see if that works, but I'd like to stick with what I have now, if anybody has any ideas, questions, or answers. Thank you for reading, hopefully I can be blessed with some good luck or some wisdom from one of you wonderful lads.