Gpu display issue

That means it's not the HDMI port on the card. On almost all (probably all?) motherboards that onboard GPU should be disabled by default when it detects an discrete GPU like your 1050ti. When you boot into your OS with the HDMI connected direct to your motherboard, can you see the 1050ti, or an unrecognised display adapter in your device manager? I'm guessing not. In which case the 1050ti isn't being detected at all.

Are you 100% you've seated the card properly? Sometimes you actually have to push quite hard to get a card seated properly. I know you have fans, but it's possible some pins (including the power pins) have a solid connection but some data pins are not connected. Try re-seating the GPU and make sure you get a nice "click" / "pop" as it beds down properly into the PCIe slot.

It doesn't have a PCIe power connector does it?

If it's properly seated, and PCIe power (if present) is connected, but your PC doesn't even recognise the presence of the device, then you'll need to return it, unfortunately.

I don't have an os currently installed as I was waiting for my case to arrive the card is seated when I originally first put the card it my tv flashed green and black and I eventually got the system to boot from the card after disassembling the test rig and moving it to my room I now have no signal whatsoever

Yeah, that's the right way forward. If the card is plugged in properly but you get display on the iGPU only, it's pretty reasonable to return it.