Question GPU displaying BIOS but not Windows

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
Hello, so I've gotten an MSI HD6850 Cyclone and when i power up the computer I see BIOS normally i can get into it no problem, I even see the windows logo and booting dots but after a black screen during boot i see only black screen.. but it has signal cuz the monitor is not showing no signal, only it's blank, from first when i wanted to install drivers I saw the windows normally, but when I installed from then I dont see. Any solutions please?

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
There is no way of telling you what the problem is, if we can't open it and take a look for ourselves. Even then, there are issues that can not be seen and you need equipment to test. It's not something that you can do easily.
The link you posted there are only the latest drivers 2015, where can i find older ones?

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
The link you posted there are only the latest drivers 2015, where can i find older ones?
You will have to search via Google or whatever search engine you use to find older drivers to test.

Where is the cooler that is supposed to be on that GPU ?
R6850 CYCLONE 1GD5 POWER EDITION/OC - MSI Global
Did you remove it or was it already removed ?
That could be the source of your issue.

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
You will have to search via Google or whatever search engine you use to find older drivers to test.

Where is the cooler that is supposed to be on that GPU ?
R6850 CYCLONE 1GD5 POWER EDITION/OC - MSI Global
Did you remove it or was it already removed ?
That could be the source of your issue.
he is right next to me, i just dimantled it to clean the card out of dirt and new paste

Reactions: DMAN999