Question GPU doesn't show anything on the monitor, and the fans are loud

Changedman223

Commendable
Jun 23, 2020
It's been a while since that happened and im regularly using my iGPU from A8-3850, and i've tried putting it back a few times but every time it's the same, loud fans black screen(everything is connected as it should be), but the gpu had situations where it turned on and started normally, and i was playing something, then everything freezes, sound blocks, restarts and shows no screen and fans start going wild. Gpu is GTX 660 Twin Frozr, and my psu, somehow, has 230W of power, and it worked like that since the pc was made(2011), and i think the problem is that the psu has weakened and thats why it happens, but im not an expert, and i need one's opinion on what to do, is it really what im thinking or it's the gpu. Thanks in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

If the system is a prebuilt, please state the make and model of the prebuilt alongside it's SKU so we can identify the innards as it came from the factory(out of the box).

Mind you, even if the PSU was brand new, 230W at the entire system's disposal is not enough (for a system with partial specs as you've stated in your thread's body).