Question GPU fans running at odd times.

Nov 1, 2022
As of a couple months ago, I bought a game and started playing, I use a 1650 Ti and a bit after playing that game, the next day I played something and my GPU started to thermal throttle. I've cleaned my GPU several times, tried using afterburner, and even tried factory resetting my pc. As of recently I've noticed my GPU fans run on start up and run while they're in idle. But when I load up a game the fans as they speed up eventually just give up and stop. For the past few months I've been using an external fan to keep my GPU cool and even then, the temperatures it reaches is a little higher then normal but still safe. Anybody know what I can do to fix this? Or are my fans just dying?

Lutfij

Titan
and even tried factory resetting my pc
That doesn't do much actually. If you're resorting to a reset of your OS, you're better off reinstalling your OS after you recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Have you tried using DDU to rid your entire platform of all GPU drivers? Once removed, reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command.

You might want to include the specs to your build, in case one or more arena's are your limiting factor.
+
I bought a game and started playing, I use a 1650 Ti and a bit after playing that game,
What might the name of this game be?

Nov 1, 2022
and even tried factory resetting my pc
That doesn't do much actually. If you're resorting to a reset of your OS, you're better off reinstalling your OS after you recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Have you tried using DDU to rid your entire platform of all GPU drivers? Once removed, reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command.

You might want to include the specs to your build, in case one or more arena's are your limiting factor.
+
I bought a game and started playing, I use a 1650 Ti and a bit after playing that game,
What might the name of this game be?
The PCs a Prebuilt, the game I bought was Devil May Cry 5. As of the day I bought it, it ran pretty well actually. My GPU is a 1650 Ti, I have 8 gigs of ram, a 500w psu thats acer branded, an i5-10400f CPU 12 core.