Question GPU fans spin

united-12

Prominent
Oct 27, 2022
I have just done a build with all the new parts, but when the GPUs fans are starting to behave, this squeak is felt, while in the game they work perfectly and in the stress tests there are very good results, also in games such as CS:GO, even 2-3 minutes after starting the game, fuzes start to behave at maximum speed almost 100%.

watch this video:
https://www.kapwing.com/videos/640cfda34807a4001160a62a

GPU: RTX 3060TI 8GB
CPU: i5-12400F
SSD: 1TB m.2
MB: H610M
RAM: 16GB DDR4
PSU: 600W

united-12

Prominent
Oct 27, 2022
Are you working with this unit;
?

If so, what's the make and model of the case? You sure the noise(that I'm hearing is a little click) is not coming from the PSU? Or are you referring to the way the fans spin up...?

fuzes start to behave
Might want to elaborate on this.

Yes, the noise is from gpu fans, psu is good

Case: Kolink Inspire K9 ARGB Mid Tower

"fuzes start to behave" / fans start to behave, start spining.
Look at the video

Lutfij

Titan
GEKL_088_07-opti.jpg

You don't have fans at the front of the case, now, do you?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The fan usage doesn't mean anything unless we know the associated temperatures with the behavior.

People ask questions because understanding the entirety of the situation is very important when making a diagnosis. Whether or not you choose to face it, airflow is frequently an issue in problems like this, causing temperatures to rise very quickly and lead to unexpected behavior and this is a case with absolutely dreadful airflow. Lack of cooperation only hurts yourself by reducing the chances that anyone here can resolve the issue.

the PC can work in any Case, even without the case removed.

Ah, so you tested this behavior with the build entirely outside the case? What was the difference in temperatures when you did this?[/QUOTE]

TRENDING THREADS