[SOLVED] Gpu freezing as it boots into windows

Aug 23, 2018
I got a gtx 1070 for a bargain but every time I boot into windows past the login screen it stays on for about 10 seconds then everything freezes my pc keeps running but my keyboard mouse and monitor become un responsive. I have tried almost every driver avaliable for my gpu but all of them turn out the same I’m actually able to use the gpu perfectly straight after i install the drivers I can play games and everything but as soon as reboot my pc the freezing starts again. I’m certain it’s not my psu as it is 600w and can power my rx 580 just fine.
I’m considering maybe flashing my gpu seeing if that helps. But I’m looking for any help I can get

thank you

Solution
Make sure that your gpu is connected properly and then you should try reflashing your gpu bios. This is not a simple task however. I have seen really cheap ebay gpus with simmiler problems and they suddenly work well once they get a bios reflash.
Make sure that your gpu is connected properly and then you should try reflashing your gpu bios. This is not a simple task however. I have seen really cheap ebay gpus with simmiler problems and they suddenly work well once they get a bios reflash.

Solution