Question GPU Grayed Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinningstill

Honorable
Jan 15, 2018
Hi Steve,

Looks like you are new to the forums. Welcome.

This is the macOS forum so in general all postings here should relate only to Apple Macintosh operating systems. Apple specific platforms. So, your question about my PC specs is not applicable.

To answer your questions, “Is this a laptop? If so, what make and model?” I wrote in the OP that it is a 2015 MBP. This means it was built in 2015 and it is a MacBook Pro (MBP).

Lr is short for Lightroom. The “Lr” is a standard abbreviation for the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom application.

The Metal Intel GPU is the version of the GPU I have. Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB graphics

Additionally, the issue I have I believe is an Adobe bug or play on words in the settings. I have spoken with them and will wait until an update to the current version of LrC. The “C” has now been added to the version since it is the classic version.

Kind Regards,
Gary

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I am not a fount of knowledge. I am an able researcher.

Steve,

While your enthusiasm is appreciated, responding to posts with little to no knowledge of the issue being discussed is not helpful. Most people here know how to Google, they are coming here to speak to those whom understand the issue and can talk them through it. If you do not have such knowledge I suggest you refrain from replying to posts, especially ones that are a month old.

@spinningstill apologies that your thread was derailed. I can clean it up if you'd like or maybe just repost it with some more detail. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS