Question GPU Issue

Prasad64

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2014
I have an old PC at home with Asus R7 250 GPU...a few days earlier it just stopped showing any display...
Its an old PC so it originally had VGA output connection...when i installed a GPU in it the VGA port automatically stopped working bcoz the GPU ports were present... whenever i remove the GPU then only the VGA port works...
I opened up the PC and was checking it...i noticed that when i turn on the PC the GPU fan rotates for a few seconds and then stops...means that the card is taking up power and displaying nothing...also the VGA port doesnt work...meaning that rhe card is being detected but something isnt right...
Also bcoz the VGA port doesnt work when the card is installed , so i cant check via the VGA port if the device manager is showing up the card or some unrecognised device atleast....

Here's the video: Video

Anyone ever has faced a similar problem and could help me out a bit?
Thank you.

I have an old PC at home with Asus R7 250 GPU...a few days earlier it just stopped showing any display...
Its an old PC so it originally had VGA output connection...when i installed a GPU in it the VGA port automatically stopped working bcoz the GPU ports were present... whenever i remove the GPU then only the VGA port works...
I opened up the PC and was checking it...i noticed that when i turn on the PC the GPU fan rotates for a few seconds and then stops...means that the card is taking up power and displaying nothing...also the VGA port doesnt work...meaning that rhe card is being detected but something isnt right...
Also bcoz the VGA port doesnt work when the card is installed , so i cant check via the VGA port if the device manager is showing up the card or some unrecognised device atleast....

Here's the video: Video

Anyone ever has faced a similar problem and could help me out a bit?
Thank you.

First off try to use the ports on the back of the video card itself and not the motherboard.