Question GPU Issues, Really need help, no signal, boot looping

Dec 31, 2019
I had a 1050 ti and a psu 500w. I decided to upgrade to a rtx 2060, obviously I checked compatibility and everything I have works together, but... I put in 2060 and was getting no signal and I tried new cables and different slots and wasn’t getting anything. My motherboard was flashing so I got a new psu (upgrades to 650w) and some more ram just because. I put it in nothing, same issue, no signal. Put in old gpu, I updated my bios, uninstalled and installed drivers, and got my computer to turn on and run the 2060. Eventually it cut off and went black again after touching the hdmi cord slightly. Couldn’t get it to work after that. So, I assumed ok, bad ports on the gpu. With all the issues I was able to return it and get a fresh one. Put it in, and instant boot looping, checked all cables, everything plugged in, mother board lighting up, just boot looping, tried other pci slot, same issue, longer boot loop run time, so I put 1050 ti back in and also was boot looping. Literally have no idea what to do. I’ve checked all compatibility, updates things, and now I can’t get my old gpu to work. Please help

Specs-
i5 7500
Rtx 2060 & or 1050ti
16gb ram
Gigabyte 250m Gaming 3 Motherboard
Corsair CXM 650W

Dec 31, 2019
when powering on it flickers for about 30-45 seconds and then shuts off then turns back on. Should I let it go? Or take graphics cards out completely? I just have no idea what to do and I don’t have the money to go replacing parts

Dec 31, 2019
rma it now stop using nothing should be loose inside psu not even a screw .
Ok so, I got to my Gigabyte bios with the 2060 in. No bootlooping at the moment. I can’t get into windows though. It’s saying disk drive not detected. I’ve switched between 2 cables and same issue. There is no defined setting for hard drive though that’s the only issue. Sata config is all enabled it’s not detecting anything. Why can’t anything go right????!!!

TRENDING THREADS