[SOLVED] GPU issues ?

Sep 18, 2022
I got this from latency mon :

Conclusion: Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. At least one detected problem appears to be network related. In case you are using a WLAN adapter, try disabling it to get better results. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.

Highest reported DPC routine execution time (µs): 2544.881653 (nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 528.24 , NVIDIA Corporation)

GPU : RTX 3060 mobile
CPU : Ryzen 7 5800H
RAM : 16GB
Storage : 512GB SSD

Solution
ok, but i still get the same thing from latencymon :

Conclusion: Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.

Highest reported DPC routine execution time (µs): 2934.361929 (nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 528.24 , NVIDIA Corporation)

Unless you actually have a problem I would ignore that
Sep 18, 2022
That’s very full, it’s best to keep an SSD under 80/85% full or performance drops off. Try clearing some space and see if it helps.
still getting issues. I think its a gpu problem. Highest reported DPC routine execution time (µs): 2564.488416 (nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 528.24 , NVIDIA Corporation)

idk, but I think nvlddmkm.sys is an nvidia driver

Sep 18, 2022
What about the temperatures? These are a common cause of instability and performance issues with gaming laptops. If it does come down to a software issue I would just reinstall Windows, often a lot quicker than trying to find the problem.
its like 52 degree when it happen. I also did a clean install and nothing changes

its like 52 degree when it happen. I also did a clean install and nothing changes
52c for which, cpu or gpu? Either way if that is under load that is too low if under load for either. Can you run userbenchmark and share the public link to the results.

Are all drivers up to date per manufacturer website except the gpu driver which should be downloaded from NVIDIA.

Sep 18, 2022
52c for which, cpu or gpu? Either way if that is under load that is too low if under load for either. Can you run userbenchmark and share the public link to the results.

Are all drivers up to date per manufacturer website except the gpu driver which should be downloaded from NVIDIA.
User benchmark is not safe, my anti-virus flagged user benchmark as a trojan. I can share you My 3d mark results or Passmark results.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2022
It’s in the middle of the average. Each manufacturer tweaks their gpu for power and cooling performance of the laptop design. It’s perfectly fine.

Conclusion: Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.

Highest reported DPC routine execution time (µs): 2934.361929 (nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 528.24 , NVIDIA Corporation)

Unless you actually have a problem I would ignore that

Solution