Question GPU loses signal in high load ?

Sep 14, 2022
Hi guys
Basically my gpu lost signal but the pc still run and need to restar to recover signal , this happen most often in benchmarks , in games it is more random i guess cause is not in high load all the time. I try a lot of things and i actually send to a expert to check it but with him was not problem at all . Meanwhile the expert had the gpu i bougth new components but still the psu. Today i receive the gpu, i test with the new components but still same problem; lost signal and need to restart. So i guess the last thing can be the psu , actually the expert suggest me to the psu could be the problem, now i send warranty to corsair but idk if sometime else could be cause in hwinfo i see the right voltages. (I hope my english can be comprensible).

Actual components:
i5 12600k
msi b660m pro-a
psu rm850
rtx 3070

Sep 14, 2022
Is that a CORSAIR RM 850 PSU ? How old is it ? Do you have a spare PSU, or better yet can you check the GPU on a totally different system ?
Yes it is. Is the model from 2019, i've been using it for just over a year. Like i mentioned i send to a expert so he try it in a total diferent system with no problems, he used psu corsair CX650M

Can you try his PSU on your system ? Each rig/PC behaves differently, so doing this might narrow down the problem to some extent, if not fully. If possible, borrow his PSU for a day and test the card on your system.

Also, make sure your Motherboard's main PCI-e x16 slot is working properly, and the GPU is properly seated on the slot.

Sep 14, 2022
Can you try his PSU on your system ? Each rig/PC behaves differently, so doing this might narrow down the problem to some extent, if not fully. If possible, borrow his PSU for a day and test the card on your system.

Also, make sure your Motherboard's main PCI-e x16 slot is working properly, and the GPU is properly seated on the slot.
Actually i cannot cause where i send the gpu is in different city. But before the actually system i have i try with another; ryzen 5 1600, motherboard a320m, 16ram and still the psu, meanwhile the gpu was with the expert i buy new components, the actual components. In both systems the same error, but still using same psu in both systems.
So... most probably can just be the psu?

Im seeing the possibility if someone where i live can borrow to me a psu but seems difficult.