Question gpu messed up

Jun 16, 2024
hello, about 6 months ago i got a new pc with an rtx 3070 and a and ryzen 5700. it was running very smoothly, getting good fps on all games, then it stopped. the problem was that my gpu was only running at 200mh so i tried to overclock it but i accidentally did it way too much, after that i had to reset the pc to get rid of the over lock. and ever since my gpu and cpu never go above 10% utilization and about 43°C and still runs at very low mh and never gets above 60 fps on games i used to get mid 200’s. can anyone help?

Lutfij

Titan
Use DDU to first remove all GPU drivers(intel, AMD and Nvidia) in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command. Then use MSI's afterburner app/utility to tweak the clocks on the GPU.

Jun 16, 2024
Use DDU to first remove all GPU drivers(intel, AMD and Nvidia) in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command. Then use MSI's afterburner app/utility to tweak the clocks on the GPU.
start the pc in safe mode and then do it?

Jun 16, 2024
worked a little bit but frames still aren’t what they should be