Question GPU no display

whiteknights

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2013
my gpu was working normal last night, i shut down the pc and went to sleep, next day when i turned on the computer i heard 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps and no display..

long story short it appeared to be my GPU, cause i tried from the onboard graphics card and PC booted normally.. GPU was dusty so i tried to clean it a little with a brush, also cleaned the GPU slot and reseated it but nothings works.

is that means that my GPU is completely dead for good? anything else i can do to try make it work again?

GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1060 3GB.. 4 years old
MB:Gigabyte H61m-s2p
processor:intel i5-3470

whiteknights

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2013
my gpu was working normal last night, i shut down the pc and went to sleep, next day when i turned on the computer i heard 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps and no display..

long story short it appeared to be my GPU, cause i tried from the onboard graphics card and PC booted normally.. GPU was dusty so i tried to clean it a little with a brush, also cleaned the GPU slot and reseated it but nothings works.

is that means that my GPU is completely dead for good? anything else i can do to try make it work again?

GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1060 3GB.. 4 years old
MB:Gigabyte H61m-s2p
processor:intel i5-3470
brand and model of the psu?
brand and model of the psu?
HEXA plus 500w PSU