Question GPU not putting signal out to monitors

i3-12100f (used)
AsRock B760M Pro (new)
2x 8GB T-force 5600 ram (new)
ASRock Challenger RX6600 GPU (new)
650W PSU (new)

----------------------------------------------------------

I was planning on re-using my old monitor which is ACER SA240Y (1080p) When I plug the HDMI cable in, it says INPUT NOT SUPPORTED.
I have tried;

Three different HDMI cables (2x 2.0 and I think another was 1.0 it was a very old wire)
Messed with input settings on monitor, doesn't seem to have any other options.
Plugging into ASUS VE228 HDMI - Says No Input Detected

>> Plugged into my ASUS VG27A1A - 2k HDMI >>Video Output WORKS <<

My primary system has an RX6750XT and it works with the older monitors, I don't see why the 6600 would not.

------------------------------------------------------------
Am I stuck on getting a new monitor for this PC? If so, what am I looking for.
Would a new HDMI cable 2.1? Or a DP to HDMI?
Would there be default settings preventing the GPU to output signal to the 1080p monitors? Should I proceed with windows install and check through the AMD control panel for anything specific?

Solution
^ to make it easier for you hit ctrl+F3 and then search for Dragon; you'll see it's listed under Tier E, which is to avoid.

If this is without any OS installed, then yes you should try and install the OS in offline mode, then manually install all drivers with the latest versions in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See if that helps.

Lutfij

Titan
^ to make it easier for you hit ctrl+F3 and then search for Dragon; you'll see it's listed under Tier E, which is to avoid.

If this is without any OS installed, then yes you should try and install the OS in offline mode, then manually install all drivers with the latest versions in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See if that helps.

Solution

Solved the monitor issue, as was expected, after AMD drivers the other screen started working! Although I have some green dots on motherboard splash screen

wow thanks for double checking my PSU choice, I googood over the light up fan.

could you recommend the better choice between these two? I am looking to gift this PC tomorrow, so I am stuck for making a quick change out for the lack of double checking as I know I should have

ASUS 850W Gold
or
Thermaltake 850W

From tier list I understand the TT being tier A and Asus B? would that be correct? these are the only ones that would arrive in time or be able to pick up (asus amazon and tt local store - CANADA Montreal by the way)
850w because of future upgrades that are expected