GPU not recognized on restarts.

Richter93

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys.

A while back I made a post about my system didnt support dx11 for some reason (I have a GTX970) and I was told to disable my onboard gpu.. All that is done by now but im still having the same issue everytime my pc I restarted. I'll have to reinstall my Nvidia drivers to make it work and while its working for me right now its just pretty annoying to spend 30+ mins to do this every day + it shouldnt be needed..

Hopefully someone can help me out here, thanks in advance.

Andreas.

Solution

You would notice issues with your system time. Also your settings would not be saved in your BIOS. You can check this by changing settings and then seeing if it sticks after turning the computer off.

Inkiad

Distinguished
I would do a bios reset and do a fresh install of windows. It will take less than 30mins anyway which you spend extra everyday.
But still wait for someones help who is more knowledgeable than me in this regard.

Richter93

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016

I actually havent checked that, will do next time I boot :) How do I know if its dead and what can I do to charge it?

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

You would notice issues with your system time. Also your settings would not be saved in your BIOS. You can check this by changing settings and then seeing if it sticks after turning the computer off.

Solution

Richter93

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016

Sorry for the late reply, havent been at home. My BIOS settings is saved so that should not be the problem