GPU not running

Jul 8, 2018
So I have an Omen X that came with 2 RX580 GPUs. When I started using it the GPUs both functioned well sharing the workload between both at around 40-60 or something like that. However recently one of the GPUs had a few problems with the HDMI output so I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and all seemed well. But then I started playing a few games and noticed that the fan is strangely loud. I go in my AMD setting and was surprised to see that my primary GPU was taking the whole load and the linked was chilling with no load at all...
Activity 0%
GPU 0 MHz
Memory 0 MHz
Temp 0 degrees celcius
Fan 0 RPM

The computer recognises there is a GPU there and what type it is but just doesn't want it to work. When I try to get a HDMI output from it, it simply refuses to. Any ideas for a fix?

Working one
3WSVrvx.png

Other one
fTkOQSN.png

Thanks

Jul 8, 2018

Both are in the same slots as when I got them, the one that doesn't run now used to be the main one and then one day it just didn't want to work. OS just didn't recognise it, a reinstall of drivers fixed that. I still changed which one gave the HDMI output which changed which was the main one. The one that was originally the linked one is now the primary

Jul 8, 2018

The PC is still under warranty but before that I want to make sure there is or isn't anything easy I can do in order to fix the problem. Thanks for replying