Gpu not sending signal

Aug 14, 2018
Whole pc works fine but I went into bios to activate integrated graphics for my second monitor, saw that it was turned on turned off so that I could it on again and main monitor has stopped receiving signal from gpu.

Solution
Well if your motherboard supports simultaneous use of integrated + PCIe graphics you need to make the appropriate selection in the BIOS settings.

If no such setting is available, the 1050 Ti supports two monitors anyway, so all you need to do is buy a suitable adapter for the second monitor if necessary (which I've already mentioned in my previous post).
You can't use both integrated and PCIe graphics outputs at the same time unless the motherboard BIOS supports it.

If BIOS doesn't support it you must connect both monitors to the PCIe graphics card if it supports more than one monitor, using adapter for second monitor if necessary.

Some system details from you would have been useful you know!

Aug 14, 2018
Sorry, I have a gigabyte z87mx-d3h running a i7-4770k with 16gb off DDR3 mushkin memory. As for the gpu I have a 1050ti and it only has 3 outputs, hdmi, display port and some old one that I can't remember. I am pretty sure that my motherboard supports integrated graphics abd pcie at the same time.

Well if your motherboard supports simultaneous use of integrated + PCIe graphics you need to make the appropriate selection in the BIOS settings.

If no such setting is available, the 1050 Ti supports two monitors anyway, so all you need to do is buy a suitable adapter for the second monitor if necessary (which I've already mentioned in my previous post).

Solution