[SOLVED] GPU or PSU Problem?

Jan 19, 2019
So i've been using my integrated graphic card from my intel g4560(hd610) and now i bought a second hand car which is amd hd 7770.After a start with the hd 7770 i thought about playing some games ex.fortnite,gta V and yeah,but suddently my pc freezes and i heard some weird sound from my headphones.So my question is-is it that my psu is not handling the gpu.My PSU is Powerbox 500w(it's made in china)

Solution
Even a bad quality psu, should be able to run that. I mean his system probably doesn't draw more than 260w under full load with the hd 7770. Surely, a branded psu would do a lot better, but in case he doesn't have the money to buy one right now, there may be something that can solve the issue temporary. Maybe he can try underclocking gpu or disconnecting extra fans and stuff he doesn't need. Anyway I haven't encountered this before so if someone has, would be nice to help the guy.

NightHunter

Reputable
Feb 28, 2015
Even a bad quality psu, should be able to run that. I mean his system probably doesn't draw more than 260w under full load with the hd 7770. Surely, a branded psu would do a lot better, but in case he doesn't have the money to buy one right now, there may be something that can solve the issue temporary. Maybe he can try underclocking gpu or disconnecting extra fans and stuff he doesn't need. Anyway I haven't encountered this before so if someone has, would be nice to help the guy.

Solution