News GPU Price Index: Lowest Price on Every Graphics Card Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2023
I just bought a used 1080ti in pristine condition for $140 on Facebook Marketplace. It replaced my used rx470, which I bought for $90 off Craigslist during the height of the Crypto Bubble

Reactions: Avro Arrow
This article is impressively well-done. For the most part, the prices are spot-on (even if they're all actually 99¢ more expensive than shown). ;)

I have three corrections for the listings:
What really looks like a great price to me is the Powercolor Radeon RX 7900 XTX Hellhound for $890. I never expected the XTX to drop below $900 so soon but there it is. I suppose it was done to preserve its $200 lead over the RTX 4080 which is $1090.

Great article all-around! This is what people need to see! Cheers! ;)(y)

Reactions: PEnns
Does the price on the RTX 4090's 16-Pin Connector Melting after a year of use?
If you're only spending $1600, I guess that nVidia doesn't consider that enough to provide a quality product. I guess people will have to buy that ASUS Strix Platinum Liquid-Cooled version for $3200 if they want quality. :LOL:
6800XT and 7900XT best GPUs this gen
I think you meant to say 7800 XT and 7900 XT. Regardless, I would agree with you. I only got my XTX because it was an open-box special and was actually cheaper than the 7900 XT at the time.

hannibal

Distinguished
why they didnt do a rx7600 xt ?
They did not have suitable chip for it. They needed allmost full die to 7600 and 7700 is allready heavily cut down… so they just dont have anything that could use in 7600xt…

I am sure that they hoped that they could sell cut down version as 7600 and use the Same configuration they now use in 7600 as 7600XT, but they newer did get out the power from 7000 series that they were planning out originally.

Reactions: jackt
Status
Not open for further replies.