Question Gpu problem

Jun 9, 2021
good afternoon , I made a computer with the following specifications
ryzen 7 3700x
zotac 3070
tuf gaming motherboard m450pro gaming
hyperx 3200mhz cl16
seasonic 750w gold plus (new)
the problem is that in some games I'm always having errors related to the graphics, but for example in cs go and bfV I don't have the error. my graph makes normal temperature and the same cpu. I'm not sure but I think it's when the gpu hits high mhz. I hope you can help me and follow with an image of an example.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You sure this is isn't the motherboard in your build? Might want to also check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing.

Seasonic is the brand of the PSU, while 750W is the wattage and Gold plus is it's 80 plus efficiency rating. Are you referring to the Focus series of PSU's from Seasonic? Version of OS? Ideally you should be on version 21H1.

To rule out your GPU drivers being corrupt, download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall said GPU drivers, reboot, then manually install aforementioned GPU drivers, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Use HWMonitor to keep an eye on the temps when you experience...wait, what errors are you talking about? Artifacting? Stutters?

Jun 9, 2021

You sure this is isn't the motherboard in your build? Might want to also check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing.

Seasonic is the brand of the PSU, while 750W is the wattage and Gold plus is it's 80 plus efficiency rating. Are you referring to the Focus series of PSU's from Seasonic? Version of OS? Ideally you should be on version 21H1.

To rule out your GPU drivers being corrupt, download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall said GPU drivers, reboot, then manually install aforementioned GPU drivers, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Use HWMonitor to keep an eye on the temps when you experience...wait, what errors are you talking about? Artifacting? Stutters?

Sorry , my motherboard it is TUF gaming b450pro-gaming

Yes its the focus psu from seasonic

I actually did it from ddu but didn't install it manually afterwards

Jun 9, 2021

And the cod from the error ex in cold war is887a0005
Need for speed says is the graphic have been remove ir something like that not sure