GPU problems for nearly 2 months, [GTX 1060]

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, so for like 2 months i have problem with (what i presume) some drivers mumbo-jumbo. Whole PC seems less snappy and have worse in game performance.
Each time i exit any program, GPU graph in task manager sky rocket(usually 3D and one of Copy) for like 1s then it goes back to normal. NVIDIA Inspector shows that durning that spike GPU is in P0. Process Hacker 2 just shows 100% GPU to that particular process, let it be consent.exe or firefox.exe. Another anomaly, at least imo is that Process Hacker shows Microsoft Basic Render on GPU Graphs, next to GTX 1060 ( https://postimg.cc/p5y4qDW2 )
Sometimes programs crash out of the blue with c0000005 or c0000374(.dmp files in %appdata%\CrashDumps), checked my RAMs with Memtest - no errors. Icons on taskbar sometimes flicker and cursor do freaks out in firefox - exaclty when hovering over emoticons menu. Funnily enough i can take burn-in in FurMark(tested few times, 20min , max temp 76 C) with no artifacts nor glitches, same for Prime95. Unigines Superposition and 3DMarks Timespy gave me comparable scores.

Already tried:
- reinstalling OS multiple times (didnt helped, let it be 1709, 1803 or newest one)
- clearing CMOS (multiple times, always after M-FLASH)
- DDU and reinstall drivers (same, with or with out "Clean install" option)
- Memtest (gave no errors, 8 passes, 1 stick at the time)
- FurMark and TimeSpy (PC was stable durning both)
- updating UEFI, going back to out-of-box version (nothing changed)
- re-applyig thermal paste on CPU (no bent pins)
- checking for viruses with Malwarebytes and Eset Online Scanner (both came up clean)
- cleaning whole PC with compressed air

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 YD1600BBAEBOX
MSI B350 Tomahawk
Palit GeForce GTX 1060 Super JetStream 6GB GDDR5 (192 bit)
G. Skill Ripjaws V 3200 16GB CL16 F4-3200C16D-16GVK
Seasonic M12II 520W
SSD 120GB WD Green and HDD 1TB WD Blue

For the record, this very build worked flawlessly for more than year (built it in 10.2017), i have already tried few versions of drivers, even reverting back to the ones that i am sure worked, problems still persists.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Install the latest chipset drivers from AMD.com

check with memtest.org usb autoinstaller with all sticks installed

Which BIOS version is currently installed? 7A34v1M would be the latest
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B350-TOMAHAWK#support-cpu

Check the event manager of windows, any errors?

check the SSD and HDD with WDs tool, eventually update its firmware

how hot is the CPU and GPU getting?

is the RAM overclocked? Try 2133MHz

if possible, check with a different graphics card and power supply
test PSU and GPU in another motherboard