[SOLVED] GPU randomly disconnecting + black screen ?

Sep 3, 2022
Basically i just have 4 game instances on the background running . All have (5% CPU Usage and around 5% GPU usage I have atleast 40% Of GPU usage and 30% CPU usage while watching youtube,netflix) this happens randomly where after i open a tab it will make my screen go back or if im lucky it will (crash games, freeze chrome, explorer, So i have to restart all of them from task manager) after it freezes i can open device manager and see that my gpu has code 43 and which i can disable it and enable it again and everything will be back to normal.. sometimes after leaving 4 games open overnight just the games and nothing else, i will wake up to it Just black screen and everytime i move my mouse makes a beep noise. (just for context i was able to run atleast 10 instances of this game in the background overnight and wake up to them running perfectly fine)
sorry if me english bed
Ive tried:
  • Reinstalling GPU drivers with DDU
  • Downgrading GPU drivers
  • Updating Windows..
  • Uninstalling Some Windows Update
  • Updating BIOS
  • Malware Scan

PC Specs:
CPU:Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16 GB
PSU: CV550
GPU: GTX 1650 4gb (Never Overclocked)
MB: A320M-PRO VH

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build?

Updating BIOS
BIOS version would help here.

What OS are you working with? Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Got a link to the GPU?

Sep 3, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build?

Updating BIOS
BIOS version would help here.

What OS are you working with? Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Got a link to the GPU?
How old is the PSU in your build? - 11 Months

BIOS version would help here. 7C52v1A (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/A320M-PRO-VH/support#bios)

Got a link to the GPU? - https://en.colorful.cn/product_show.aspx?mid=102&id=1798

What OS are you working with? - Where did you source the installer for your OS? Windows 10, from microsoft.com installation media