[SOLVED] GPU temperature rising

Sep 28, 2020
I have already created a post related to this issue 4 months back and my idle temperature were around 45 degree at 60% fan speed... but now its 50 degrees at 70% fan speed so what should i do ? gaming temps are normal .
gpu - zotac RTX 2060 super
case - cooler master MB520
(in my city the temperature is 31 degrees)

Solution
idling 20 C above ambient temp of 31 C is in the range of normal. If your GPU temps are fine while gaming or doing GPU workloads you are just going to make yourself crazy obsessing's over idle temperatures. Put your fans on 50% and unless your idle temps jump to 60-70 C you do not have a hardware issue.
idling 20 C above ambient temp of 31 C is in the range of normal. If your GPU temps are fine while gaming or doing GPU workloads you are just going to make yourself crazy obsessing's over idle temperatures. Put your fans on 50% and unless your idle temps jump to 60-70 C you do not have a hardware issue.

Solution
Sep 28, 2020
ok thanks