Question GPU temperature unstable at 100% load with different softwares.

Sep 7, 2020
ok, so i have a question...a question which i had in my mind from many days. so i just oced my rx 570. i dont kow why! first i stress tested it on kombuster. temps r 83c which is ok..but then while playing games my temps were wayyy tooo low..i dont know why! i mean, gpu usage is 100% in all aspects, all clock speeds at max...then why there is a temp difference?? plzzz let me know...and at furmark i get 90+ temp😂 lol...at max load there r temp differences...explain this plz(and sorry if there is any grammar mistakes..i am really sleepy right now.)

Lutfij

Titan
Benchmarks tend to stress the GPU beyond it's comfort zone. There's also the matter about what games you're taxing the system/GPU with since some games are coded to be heavy on a GPU while some games are light on the GPU.

Your post is also half baked. Why? We need context with regards to your ambient room air temps and then comes the fact about your complete system specs.

Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Sep 7, 2020
Benchmarks tend to stress the GPU beyond it's comfort zone. There's also the matter about what games you're taxing the system/GPU with since some games are coded to be heavy on a GPU while some games are light on the GPU.

Your post is also half baked. Why? We need context with regards to your ambient room air temps and then comes the fact about your complete system specs.

Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:
room temp = 27c
i3 9100f
h310m pro vh plus
8*2 2400 MHz