Discussion Gpu Temprature problem! 3060ti

Sep 28, 2023
I m facing a problem my 3060ti is running over 85°c at 99% usage while gaming even when fans are at 100%. it's not even a year old gpu I don't know why that's happening 😢 also it's running 1600mhz something but I've seen in benchmark that it runs 1800mhz to 2000mhz at stock what can I do to fix this

Gpu: 3060ti gigabyte windforce oc 8gb dual fan

turtletarget111

Honorable
Dec 24, 2018
You may want to try completely reinstalling your video card drivers. To begin the process, open up Device Manager, and from there, you should see Display Adapters. Under Display Adapters, your video card should be listed, and when clicked, a set of tabs should open. Navigate to the Drivers tab, and select Uninstall Device. Then, open up Nvidia's driver installation software. If your drivers are old, make sure you update to the lasted Nvidia drivers. If you are already on current drivers, click on Reinstall Driver. In either case, make sure you check the Clean Installation box. Hope this helped, take care.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Need to know other cooling related specs, like:
-case
-fan layout
-cpu cooler
Or you can post a pic(must go through an image hosting site to post here) that shows all of that. Please remove glass side panel if doing this.

Was this purchased second hand?
It's safe to say the core temperature wasn't like this when you first bought it?

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Sep 28, 2023
Need to know other cooling related specs, like:
-case
-fan layout
-cpu cooler
Or you can post a pic(must go through an image hosting site to post here) that shows all of that. Please remove glass side panel if doing this.

Was this purchased second hand?
It's safe to say the core temperature wasn't like this when you first bought it?
I will update with images tomorrow it's late night here. Cpu runs fine it's 3600 with a deepcool gammax 400v2. Case has 3 120mm fans in front and one on rear no fans on upper part. And they are directly connected to psu
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2023
You may want to try completely reinstalling your video card drivers. To begin the process, open up Device Manager, and from there, you should see Display Adapters. Under Display Adapters, your video card should be listed, and when clicked, a set of tabs should open. Navigate to the Drivers tab, and select Uninstall Device. Then, open up Nvidia's driver installation software. If your drivers are old, make sure you update to the lasted Nvidia drivers. If you are already on current drivers, click on Reinstall Driver. In either case, make sure you check the Clean Installation box. Hope this helped, take care.
I already did it with DDU!