[SOLVED] GPU underperforming in games

Dec 8, 2021
My gpu works perfectly in multiple benchmarks but in game i have max 15fps and my gpu usage is almost 0%

CPU: AMD ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Amd radeon rx 5700

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I fixed the problem, i just downloaded software to make a connection with the server of my university and my pc saw that as a gpu. So he was using that as to load everything grafical.
This makes zero sense. That can't be the solution since you have a more than capable GPU to power your games. I would advise you to do a clean windows installation.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of the PSU if it's been in service. BIOS version for your motherboard? If you're on Windows 10, include the OS version(not edition). Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers?

You will also need to mention what games you're taxing the system with as well as the benchmarking apps.

Dec 8, 2021
CPU: amd ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: asus prime b450-plus
Ram: Ballistix Sport LT BLS2K8G4D32AESBK 16GB (8GB x2) geheugenset (DDR4, 3200M
SSD/HDD: samsung ssd860 qvo 1TB
GPU: amd radeon RX5700
PSU: Be quiet! System Power 9 600W
Chassis: Sharkoon Pure Steel
Monitor: No clue, but 60Hz

Dec 8, 2021
I updated my bios al ready, i uninstalled (DDU)my drives of my gpu and reinstalled them. I updated my win 10.
I tried an older version of my gpu drivers and that dint help.
I used heaven benchmark and userbenchmark. In all games i have no frames, online and ofline.
My whole system is build in Jan 2020.

Dec 8, 2021
I fixed the problem, i just downloaded software to make a connection with the server of my university and my pc saw that as a gpu. So he was using that as to load everything grafical.

This makes zero sense. That can't be the solution since you have a more than capable GPU to power your games. I would advise you to do a clean windows installation.

Solution