Question GPU upgrade

seiker_

Prominent
Mar 5, 2023
So I am currently planning on upgrading my gtx 1050 ti and have been looking around in different websites deciding which to buy and have to a conclusion of getting either rx 6700 or an RTX 3060 ti, whichever one is available. I have a trip to japan already planned out and was contemplating on whether to buy it now in the UK or wait til the trip and get it there. I have been looking around forums about prices in japan but most discussions seem to be out of date or was during the GPU shortage. So I was wondering if there are any people here currently in japan that can give their thoughts and opinions on this topic.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
^ that's make sure your investment is going to be worthwhile or if spending on a new GPU is best for later.

I would advise on buying from your region/retailer so as to have the advantage of warranty in case something goes sideways. I don't live in Japan but I've been burned with importing/buying from overseas on some goods but I've learned to spend the money wisely.