[SOLVED] gpu usage drops to 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2019
Hello. Recently, my microfreezes have intensified (drawdowns to 0 FPS) due to a drop in GPU usage to 0%. Previously, I did not pay attention, but now I have become as uncomfortable as possible and this has become more frequent. This effect is observed even in low-demand games like CS: GO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQ1f4MSrsc

0:20 - first drop 0:22 - second drop 0:55 - third drop 2:04 - micro freeze

0:20 - first drop 0:22 - second drop 0:55 - third drop 2:04 - micro freeze - here is an example of how the FPS draws, all the graphs are in the upper left. No matter how much I tried to find a problem. I hope you can answer my problem.

System data:

Motherboard - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming 2.0

RAM - Kingston HyperX Predator 16 GB

Processor - Intel Core i7-8700K OEM

Videocard - Palit GeForce GTX 1080 SUPER JETSTREAM 8GB

CPU Cooler - Arctic Cooling Freezer 33 eSports Edition

Power Supply - Chieftec ECO 700W

Hard Drive - Toshiba P300 2 TB

HPET off

hope someone will help me, thanks(

Lutfij

Titan
Latest BIOS for your motherboard? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? Also, how old is that Chieftec PSU? I'd replace that unit with something robust and reliable. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

Nov 17, 2019
Latest BIOS for your motherboard? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? Also, how old is that Chieftec PSU? I'd replace that unit with something robust and reliable. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?
>Latest BIOS for your motherboard?
Yes, latest version
>Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers?
Yes, so I even reinstalled the operating system too
>Also, how old is that Chieftec PSU?
1 year
>Which version of Windows 10 are you on?
Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.15063)

Nov 17, 2019
Guys, i fiixed this problem(!)

NVIDIA support answer me:
"Hello again,

You have an outdated build of the OS of 2017 installed, and the new drivers are incompatible, since drivers require 1903 builds to work correctly. To begin, I recommend that you update the OS, for this you can use the following information:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12373/windows-update-faq

Yours faithfully,
Dmitry.
Customer service
NVIDIA"

it's actually works

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS