[SOLVED] gpu usage thing randomly showed up and wont go away

mason.swedin

Prominent
Jan 21, 2019
so I have a GPU usage thing that popped up and it wont go away. I have no idea where it came from or what program its connected to. i mashed all my keys to try to get a thing on my webhost to work and then this GPU this popped up. here is a pic https://prnt.sc/mmbhvk I cant right click it or move it or anything. I looked in task manager and I dont see any abnormal program running. its saying overtop all my windows so its annoying as fuck

Solution
I've researched every possible overlay that could've come up and I can't seem to find any threads on other support forums that have pictures of the same overlay you have.

With that being said, do you have any idea what keys you pressed when you started ramming on your keyboard. I would try pressing random keys together just like you did before.

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
so I have a GPU usage thing that popped up and it wont go away. I have no idea where it came from or what program its connected to. i mashed all my keys to try to get a thing on my webhost to work and then this GPU this popped up. here is a pic https://prnt.sc/mmbhvk I cant right click it or move it or anything. I looked in task manager and I dont see any abnormal program running. its saying overtop all my windows so its annoying as fuck
What brand GPU do you have?

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
I've researched every possible overlay that could've come up and I can't seem to find any threads on other support forums that have pictures of the same overlay you have.

With that being said, do you have any idea what keys you pressed when you started ramming on your keyboard. I would try pressing random keys together just like you did before.

Solution

mason.swedin

Prominent
Jan 21, 2019

I found out, I went into radeon settings and after 10 min of looking around i saw an overlay option and it was on, turned it off and boom it was gone. still have no idea of what buttons I hit