Graphic card missing from device manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2018
I have a XMG505 laptop, since 2015, and it was working fine until 2 weeks ago where my NVIDIA Geforce 980 M gone missing from device manager and games are not working but the laptop still working,
when I go to device manager and try Action>Add Legacy Hardware, and install one of those default drivers ( who actually do not work), the display adapter appear in device manager but then when I try to install the latest Nvidia driver it does not detect the card......
any help would be appreciated guys

Solution
If it's not shown in Device Manager and there are no unknown devices listed there (denoted by a yellow question mark), that usually means the device is faulty, such that it can no longer be detected.

This would require repair at a laptop repair centre or by the manufacturer if it's still covered by their warranty.
If it's not shown in Device Manager and there are no unknown devices listed there (denoted by a yellow question mark), that usually means the device is faulty, such that it can no longer be detected.

This would require repair at a laptop repair centre or by the manufacturer if it's still covered by their warranty.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.