[SOLVED] Graphic card not detected

Nov 3, 2019
I have installed asus 5450 1gb it was working fine for 1 year now u changed my hard drive install new windows my system does not detect my gpu so I changed with new one asus gt 610 but still have same problem if i disable intel driver I can't see anything in screen if I changed settings to bios as pci it beeps and nothing on display.

Solution
Same issue with the original hard drive and the Windows 7 is still installed on it? If those graphics cards work in other systems, then you've narrowed down the cause to be something that has potentially got damaged during the process.

AshMetalRaf

Reputable
Sep 19, 2018
I would really double check the BIOS and make sure GT 610 is selected instead of the onboard adapter. once selected, choose PCI-Ex. If that didn't work, try changing to either one of Legacy Boot/PCIE
You can apply those changes using your onboard gfx.
If it still doesn't work, you might have to downgrade BIOS version here is compatible version.

Nov 3, 2019
I would really double check the BIOS and make sure GT 610 is selected instead of the onboard adapter. once selected, choose PCI-Ex. If that didn't work, try changing to either one of Legacy Boot/PCIE
You can apply those changes using your onboard gfx.
If it still doesn't work, you might have to downgrade BIOS version here is compatible version.