[SOLVED] Graphic tablet as a mouse pad?

Dec 1, 2020
Basically recently I got a graphics tablet (gaomon s620) for productivity and a whole lot of osu. I was changing maps and put my mouse on my tablet and it was crazy smooth. After that I hopped on an fps game and as expected it felt great, the problem is I don't know much about tablets and their materials. Will this somehow break/ ruin the feel of the surface? I use a g502 and keep its pads clean.

Solution
LOL! ooops I read the next post and just took it as a tablet. As for the OP back in my day we called them a Digitizer (old fogey)

As for your question, my opinion would be to buy a quality hard pad. I have a DUAL pad from Logitech and it is super smooth on both the hard and soft surfaces. I would save the devices surface for what it does.
well its gorilla glass, it should handle something...but ummm rly? :D
if u feel black tinted glass is good mouse surface for you, maybe get mousepad? tho it costs more then your device :)

Dec 1, 2020
well its gorilla glass, it should handle something...but ummm rly? :D
if u feel black tinted glass is good mouse surface for you, maybe get mousepad? tho it costs more then your device :)

i do have a mouse pad, the pads just slicker. It actually works really well

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Lol, I haven't used a mouse pad in 10 or more years. Optical/laser mice work just as well straight on the desk surface.

Playing dungeon games where moving the mouse swings the sword, and the constant going off the edge of the pad, cured me of that.

FarmerFran

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
LOL! ooops I read the next post and just took it as a tablet. As for the OP back in my day we called them a Digitizer (old fogey)

As for your question, my opinion would be to buy a quality hard pad. I have a DUAL pad from Logitech and it is super smooth on both the hard and soft surfaces. I would save the devices surface for what it does.

Solution