Question Graphical issues new Build PC AMD RX6900XT , Ryzen 5 7600X

Mar 28, 2023
Hello i am looking for help facing a lot graphical issues starting with screen shots , streaming , recording ending with random black outs , have pictures and videos attached .
My build is
AMD RX 6900XT GPU
Ryzen 6 7600X cpu
GIGABYTE B650M Gaming X AX
Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR5 5600-36,(2x16GB)
Corsair RM850X 80+ Gold 850 Watt.
Build is 3 months old all games runs smoothly no lag ultra settings .
but there is alot graphical issues not sure if hardware or software related all drivers is always up to date and using windows 10 .
This is how my streams looks like in discord
ZPi0jez.png

This is just some random things happening from time to time not everyday thing
EtDcFYs.png

scVYPak.png

Super bright screenshots
fVRE26G.png

and random black outs that started to happen few weeks ago but getting more often almost every day Youtube.

Lutfij

Titan
Is that PSU 3 months old, meaning it was purchased brand new with the rest of the parts listed above? Try and use DDU to uninstall all of your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest GPU drivers for your discrete GPU using the latest found off of AMD's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

As for your GPU, can you pass on a link to the GPU you currently own?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2023
Is that PSU 3 months old, meaning it was purchased brand new with the rest of the parts listed above?

As for your GPU, can you pass on a link to the GPU you currently own?
Yes everything was bough brand new same day from one shop . Gpu i own ASRock Radeon RX 6900XT Phantom GAMING D 16G OC

issues i facing on browsers and discord could be related with hardware acceleration . but mainly concerned about blackouts and beeping

Mar 28, 2023
https://pg.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon RX 6900 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G OC/index.asp#Specification
the suggested PSU for that card seems to be higher than what you have at hand.

Try doing what I've suggested above...but in any case, it'd be a good idea to borrow(not buy) a reliably built 1KW PSU and see if the issue persists. Also, might want to see what your current motherboard BIOS version is.
when i was building pc partpicker said 850 as well as in that webstore i bough from also was listed as 850w so i got 850 PSU . all though my gpu usage was never above 30% . i will try reinstall drivers . i am using AMD software adrenaline edition to install driver automatically. bios version
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. F4, 28/09/2022

Mar 28, 2023
Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I don't see anything mentioned in BIOS notes, you should be good to go to the latest version, i.e, F7a. Once you've verified that the BIOS was successfully flashed, clear the CMOS and then proceed with manually keying in options in BIOS. Now would be a good time to take note of your BIOS settings in case you forget what they are. Clearing the CMOS will wipe al settings, that's why I stated that.