Graphics Card does not have PCI-E outlets but my PSU has PCI-E cords

Jun 11, 2018
I NEEED HELP!!! SO I built my pc and it turns on with all the fans and everything but the monitor is still blank. I already tried all the steps and it still doesn't work. the only thing is that my graphics card has no PCI-E port for the PCI-E cables from the power supply. Are they not compatible? what do i DO?
Graphics Card: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07646VQ6T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
PSU: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DZ6R9GE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jun 11, 2018
Jun 11, 2018

The monitor is connected to the graphics card with a HDMI Cord.

May 4, 2018
Assuming nothing is faulty, the first thing to check would be the integrated gpu. If you have no signal there as well as no signal from the dedicated gpu then there might be a problem. Try seeing if a screen will pop up , if it doesn't then try removing the dedicated gpu and see if you get a screen on the igpu (integrated). If you still don't see a screen then try removing all but one ram stick, if it doesn't work then try using different ram sticks or different slots one at a time. If it pops on with different ram configs then you either have bad ram or ram that was not properly installed or incorrect settings.

If you do get a post from simply using the igpu then you might need to change the video settings in the bios. There should be some sort of input source option for graphics. Options might be PCIE/both/integrated.
If its only on integrated then it might not work.

If you have always gotten POST then its likely to with a bad windows driver. IN this case you need to revert back to an older windows driver.

I almost forgot to mention: most Mobos need more than the large connector plugged into the mobo to run correctly. Judging from the picture of the mobo you have.. there should also be an 8 pin power connector on the mobo. That isn't there for looks.

Other possibilities are a faulty mobo or card, something is shorting the mobo and case, sometimes putting mobo standoffs in the wrong spots etc. Also the power supply might be faulty, etc.

Make sure your graphics card and power connectors are properly seated.

Note: Should wear an anti static band and change things at your own risk.

Wolfshadw

Titan
What version BIOS do you have installed? Their might be a sticker on the motherboard box that states which BIOS version is installed. Otherwise, I'd try to find a local PC shop and see if they can find out for you (you'd need a natively compatible CPU for testing).

-Wolf sends

Edit: Also make sure the RAM module is installed in DIMMA2 (second closest to the CPU).