Graphics card not showing

1nsan1tynorway

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
So i just installed windows xp, i don`t know what graphic card i have, dxdiag shows NA and desktop>properties>settings>advanced>adapter shows blank...

I would love to update my drivers, but i don`t know the manufacturer of the graphics card, and device manager doesn`t show any display adapter, so i am kinda stuck. Anyone who knows how i can find my graphics card, or some kind of software that can help me download correct drivers via a search on my comp?

1nsan1tynorway

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

I am pretty sure i have an intel integrated graphics card. Opening the side gave me nothing, fujitsu have made it virtually impossible for me to see whats inside...

Dxdiag says my system model is ESPRIMO P5730, not sure if this is what you wanted? English is not my first language, so technical language is not my strong side when it comes to computers. For that i am sorry!

1nsan1tynorway

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

Thanks mate! Do you know what drivers i have to download? Is there a chipset driver, or a specific driver for the Intel GMA 4500? I am trying to google this, but i am being overwhelmed by all the results. I basicaly have no clue as of what i am doing here.

1nsan1tynorway

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

This i have allready tried, it just says "The Intel Driver Update Utility installation failed". I am soon going bananas!