Graphics card not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Jan 3, 2019
I recently bought a mixed reality headset by Lenovo that unfortunately required me to upgrade to Windows 10 from windows 7. And since doing so my graphics card seems to fail to start, it will.spin for a few seconds and then turn off just before log in and dont give a signal from any ports..I'm currently having to use Integrated graphics via VGA as hdmi don't seem to work either now. When I try to get to the bios I get no signal.
I have attempted a few times to reinstall the drivers with no luck.

I have a gtx 1060 3gb graphics card
Z77 extreme mono
I7 4.2ghz 3377k (I think)
And 16gb of ram

I tried to revert back to Windows 7 that failed and is now saying the files to do so are missing even though I haven't touched them :mad:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 3, 2019
Follow up; i have since tested the card in another machine, all be it a windows 7 machine and it worked fine and i was able to get output without installing the correct drivers (the machine usually has a gtx 960). Whereas in my machine i tested my old amd R7850 in the same seat and my spare seat and that would spin up but not be detected by the device manager (unlike my gtx 1060 that spins up and turns off as the windows logo comes one but is detected by device manager) and it would not allow me to install the drivers for the amd card.