Question Graphics card takes more time to boot than it should, why?

Jul 6, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question as I'm not sure even if the issue stems from the graphics card or some other component, so I apologize in advance.
Those are my computer specs:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/18164935

I have recently built this PC. Everything is working fine, as well as the graphics card, but one thing that keeps bugging me is that (since the first time I booted him up may I add), I am presented at first with a message from my monitor informing me that no video input is detected, after which the screen goes black for about 10 seconds and then the system boots up fine without further issues.

I have updated the GPU drivers, checked that the graphics card is connected properly. Even tried connecting my PC to a drive with a different OS to see if that was the issue. Non of those solved the problem.
Any of you know what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Is your monitor set to auto detect the adapter or is your monitor cycling through the outputs until it finds the right one????? If so make sure you set the monitor to use the output it's connected to and it should display straight away.