Graphics Card Under $200

foolishcreature

Reputable
Dec 13, 2014
I have a build going was wondering what GPU could I go with.I have chosen i5 4690k Devils canyon and was wondering what could go with and be under $200. The GPU needs to be able to get full ultra or atleast very high at 60 fps on games like H1Z1, Arma, BF4, and other games. Also if I stream the card will need to be able to keep a very high setting it does not have to be full ultra when streaming. I have a little wiggle room around $200 but needs to be around 20 dollars of it.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador

Depends on the screen resolution. These are all mainstream cards targeted at 1920x1080 monitors at around 60 FPS. There are of course games with potential settings that you might not be able to get 60FPS, but that is just a minor tweak away from getting the best possible out of $200.

GTX960 would be the most recent and featured GPU (basically half a GTX980) HDMI 2.0, internal compression increases the available memory bandwidth by making the data itself smaller.

R9-280 is previous GCN AMD tech, but has 3GB of memory with a 384bit bus. This does come in handy for higher resolutions or add-in high-res texture packs (Think detail level in most games).

R9-285 is the latest AMD tech, the GPU is a bit faster then the R9-280, but it lacks the same amount of memory and bandwidth, so it will perform better at lower resolutions and textures in general.